Friday, February 15, 2013

Seven QT VOL I

7 quick takes sm1 Your 7 Quick Takes Toolkit!


My first time to join Jen @ Conversion Diary

1. One week countdown till we move!! The house is a mess right now but I'm trying to remember it will just be temporary. It will be an interesting vacation break with almost everything packed up.

2. Catie is very close to full time walking. She took several consecutive steps across the room. Any day now!

3. Eden had a "safety drill" at school today. They said she did a really good job because they needed all the kids to be quiet, perfect activity for her, ha! I told Steve I should have asked her teacher if Steven Seagal was there....

4. Finally some new shows to watch with the return of Smash and Walking Dead.

5. We are looking foward to going back to re:sound tonight. I really need to get a video of the girls singing, "Trading My Sorrows" in English and Spanish! So cute!!

6. Anna in a tree


7. Eden in her "lunchtime school house"

No comments:

Post a Comment