Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We love Coco!

Wow, what a great mini-vacation we just had!
Steve and I were so impressed to see the Conan show in person. It all seemed to go so fast for me but it was the normal hour. It was funny to watch him do the monologue straight into the camera instead of looking at us in the audience because when we watch at home it is like he is talking just to us. He is very professional yet still so funny. Like I said, we loved it!
Photo: www.teamcoco.com
I did a little research for a restaurant to eat post-show. I thought seafood would be a good choice so I choice this place in Hollywood.
The layout was a look into the kitchen behind the bar. I instantly saw a picture of Padre Pio hanging in the kitchen and I was so moved. I asked the waiter about it and he didn't even know who he was. The host told me the chef hung it because he was a saint for the working man. I love it when God shows up in the most unexpected places. Oh, the food was really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment