Sunday, March 20, 2011

Second Sunday in Review

We had a great St. Patrick's Day. Here is a slideshow:


Thanks to OnDemand, I was able to catch-up with Parenthood by watching three episodes in a row. It is a great show, I recommend it!

Before all the rain came, the kids loved playing outside for extended times thanks to DST. The sleep schedule hasn't changed too much except for a little longer bedtime. And I loved taking Hipstamatic pictures of them playing:










I didn't make it to Berkeley for the Rebels NIT game, which was for the best I suppose since they lost. :(

My Dad is in Mississippi this week and I'm pretty jealous, especially since he will be in Oxford. But because he is so generous and loves the girls so much, he is securing an investment that will hopefully pay for them to study at Ole Miss in 16-18 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment