Thursday, February 27, 2014

7-Throwback

Oops, didn't post this yesterday. 

But I wanted to throwback all the way to two weeks ago when Steve and finally got to see The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug. It had been in theaters for two months and there were only two local theaters still showing it. We had to drive across town but we were happy to have a chance to see it before it left theaters. 

When I saw the preview, I thought they showed all the Legolas parts since he wasn't in the book. But luckily he was in it a lot with a new character too. I thinked I liked it more than Steve because he is still stuck on it being exactly like the book which it is not. My favorite parts were the dwarfs in the barrels and the gold statue melting on Smaug. Those two things didn't happen in the book though. So bummed to wait a whole year for the last movie. Darn you Peter Jackson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment