Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Seven day challenge day 3 20 years

My 20 year reunion was this summer. I didn't go because I didn't like the restaurant or the people. But it still caused me some reflection. It really doesn't seem like that long since that summer before I left for college. A summer full of completion and expectations at the same time. 18 is such a strange time. I was ready to dive into adulthood but was still so young in many ways. 
I was so ready for the new adventure of college. Obviously looking more forward to the social growth instead of academic but luckily I grew in both ways. 
Our babysitter is in that magical summer now and I'm so jealous of her, ha!
How has my life changed in 20 years? Wow so many things to say. The obvious of husband and kids. Sometimes I feel it hasn't changed. I still feel like there are still so many opportunities awaiting me and like I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Summer as 18 is similar to that of summer as 23. Life has so many options and doors to take. I feel like I made good choices but of course mistakes happened too. 
What will the next 20 years hold? I can't wait to find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment