Sunday, May 12, 2013

WIWS May 12


Actually took some pictures after Mass today so why not link up with the lovely ladies at Fine Linen and Purple.
Eden took that first picture.
This was my first Easter outfit before I switched to the outfit from TJ Maxx. The blouse is from Kohl's clearance and the capris are from TJ's. I originally was going to wear the blouse with linen khaki pants but I was so happy to find these capris to match.
We have a retired priest that substitutes often because our associate priest is helping out at the new mission parish in East San Jose. I think with the addition of first communion, he forgot about the Mom's blessing. I was so bummed because I look forward to it every year. Just did a private family blessing instead.
Lots of love to all the mamas out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment