Friday, May 3, 2013

7 Quick Takes


I'm able to join in with Jen @ Conversion Diary this week for 7 quick takes

1. Does anyone listen to Pray As You Go podcast? Just added this to Stitcher and it gives you a 10 minute reflection each day with the gospel reading and song. I didn't do any vetting on it but so far it seems on line with the church. I usually wouldn't recommend something without checking that so if you know any different about this please let me know

2.  I gave up my addiction to Bejeweled Blitz. I've been playing it since the last trimester of pregnancy so like a year and a half?? Not sure why it took me so long.

3.  Five more weeks of kindergarten!! Can't decide if that is a long or short time but I'm sure too long for Eden! I think it seems long since a lot of schools are out before Memorial Day.

4.  Re:Sound. Not many years left as a young adult so I need to enjoy this while I can.

5.  I took Anna to Little Gym this morning since she had such a fun time at the birthday party last weekend. She had a really good time

6. Flashback Friday: May 2010: Eden at the Giants Game


7. More Flashback: May 2011: Mud Sisters




No comments:

Post a Comment