Friday, March 14, 2014

7 quick takes

1.  Yay! We bought a new mattress. It is getting delivered today and I'm nervous and excited. I hope we LOVE it. It does have 30 day return policy. I can't believe we have slept on grandmas old mattress with memory phone topper this long. 

2.  Eden has finished all her evaluations and we are getting ready for her big meeting next week. I'm so anxious to learn how she tested. Steve and I were thinking how long we need to make her goals. He is thinking life goals and I'm thinking more elementary goals. Mr w said she's tested the highest he's ever seen. Really makes me question if this right placement for her. He said he has no other meetings on Monday so we have plenty of time to assess results. 
3.  I had these chocolate croissants from trader joes in my freezer forever and I finally cooked them this week. Bad idea during Lent. I felt bad for eating something so decadent in this season of fasting but I recommend you go and get them to eat after Easter.

4. So the Internet said I could make soft playdough with just corn starch and lotion.Ugh, it hasn't mixed together well at all. Anna keeps looking at the corn starch box for the recipe. I'm on the look out for another recipe.

5. I've been watching this video all week. Anna doesn't like it when I show her not actual Frozen videos but I can't get enough of them.


6. Clover sisters!


7. Finished bed!
Here's hoping it is comfy for many years!



No comments:

Post a Comment