Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Hike

The weather was way too nice yesterday to stay home and clean out the garage (yuck!) so we headed out on an adventure to Henry Coe State Park. We went in a new (to us) entrance with a fun drive from 152 instead of through Morgan Hill.


There were a lot of fun creeks to cross!

Eden wanted to ride in the pack on the way back so Anna had her first hike as a walker!!



As long as the rain stays away, we'll be back for more. We love it when everything is so green, green, green!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! Let us know next time you go! We'd love to join you! (though at this point, I think I might have chosen to clean the garage. HA!) I tried to find that state park once when I was in college, but got lost and it's discouraged me ever since. It needs a second chance from me. :)

    ReplyDelete