Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So it begins......

Well, I couldn't just let him walk away after that kind of compliment, so I went after him.
Turns out he was in town with a camera crew that was following around all the NFL mascots for a show. (All the mascots come together for Superbowl week apparently, did not know that.)
We were still celebrating our chocolate fountain high, so I invited my new friend to come out with us but he declined, hmmph, something about leaving on an early flight back to Denver the next day. I gave him my business card and he left. I went back to my friends and they were wondering who I was just talking too. Maria said he looked like my "type of guy", which was quite prophetic because he turned out to be "my guy"!
Happy Birthday Steve!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I hope you're going to tell more of the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete