Friday, April 30, 2010

Goals update

Here is an update to the ten goals I posted at the beginning of this month:

1. We had a great Easter. We got to Mass early, even before the one before let out. We were able to get good seats and the girls were good. It was really cold and rainy that day but my parents came over and Steve made a great dinner. Ham, twice-baked potatoes, asparagus, spinach salad and chocolate cream puffs. Yumm!


2. I prayed the Chaplet everyday but didn't always include each daily prayer. This prayer has brought so much unexpected peace in my life, so grateful for God's mercy and St. Faustina.
3. We had SO much fun with Maria. She is such a great friend. 
4. Anna's baptism was a true blessing. Here is a picture with her godparents, Koz and Laura....
5. I've been studying like crazy for the Series 66. The class in San Francisco helped a lot. It also didn't hurt sitting next to this guy....
Oh and even though I wanted to see this guy who was in town that day for his tour-

I ended up seeing this guy walking down Market St. Funny!!

6. Ugh, I got sick this week so I postponed the test until next week, still studying......

7. Woo-hoo, the Subaru is PAID!
8. Wow, I surpassed my Swagbucks goal of 360 with 1937! If you do a lot of online searching, join with me and earn great prizes.

9. With all the studying, I didn't get much time to ChaCha. I only earned $4.

10. I'm not sure how great I did on the meal planning but one meal that I would like to pass along is Trader Joe's Steamed Clams with linguine. It was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment