1. We had a great Easter. We got to Mass early, even before the one before let out. We were able to get good seats and the girls were good. It was really cold and rainy that day but my parents came over and Steve made a great dinner. Ham, twice-baked potatoes, asparagus, spinach salad and chocolate cream puffs. Yumm!
2. I prayed the Chaplet everyday but didn't always include each daily prayer. This prayer has brought so much unexpected peace in my life, so grateful for God's mercy and St. Faustina.
3. We had SO much fun with Maria. She is such a great friend.
I ended up seeing this guy walking down Market St. Funny!!
6. Ugh, I got sick this week so I postponed the test until next week, still studying......
7. Woo-hoo, the Subaru is PAID!
join with me and earn great prizes.
9. With all the studying, I didn't get much time to ChaCha. I only earned $4.
10. I'm not sure how great I did on the meal planning but one meal that I would like to pass along is Trader Joe's Steamed Clams with linguine. It was yummy!